Nov 8, 2010

re a li ty

Life gives me a lot of priceless lessons lately. I don't need books, or world leaders to teach me those kind of lessons. It's not from school, it's from something we call REALITY.

I learn when to let go and when not to.
I learn to accept that not all people think the way I think, act the way I act, and the hardest is, feel the way I feel, even those whom I thought surely would.
I learn to share when I don't have enough for myself. I learn that, the word 'enough' is relative. 
I learn to love people, try hard to make them love me back, and accept if they're not.
I learn to work my ass off.
I learn to push myself in and pull myself out.
I learn to believe that people DO change.
I learn that personal confrontation and unimportant chit-chat with strangers are my worst weaknesses
I learn to be brave. I learn to forgive, I learn to apologize, I learn what the word 'sorry' really means.
But the most important is i learn that  reality really is bitter most of the time, but it gets a little sweeter as we chew it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment