Nov 15, 2010

questioning : B

No one knows 'cause I lock it so deep inside.
No one knows me no one knows you. No one knows us, we barely know each other
I've tried to look deeper inside you. Followed you around.
Make a conclusion and try not to believe it, then make another prediction. Reverse.
Being you, being dark, being weird.
Being me, being bright, being ordinary.
Being us, being sleepless, being polite. That's all.
Questioning myself time and time again
Do you really know that much? Or are you clueless, just like me?
Are you trying so hard to be that person? 
That person I hate and adore at the same time.
Let me erase you from my mind. 
No, let me change the picture of you in my mind, to another shape, another color, another you.
From this moment on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment